For 10 years now, Pixie Services has been dedicated to the selection of SAP experts (freelancers) for our clients internationally, especially in Europe.
So far, we have offices in Barcelona, Dublin, Madrid and Paris.
In order to meet the demand of the European market, we’re building a team in Barcelona dedicated to the EMEA market. That’s why we are actively looking for new talents to join this adventure.
In charge of the European market in general (Except France and Spain), your role will start with the first contact with the client and go through all the contract process, to the management of your client’s portfolio and consultants’.
Working with us, you will be the key person in charge of your own portfolio of clients in a dynamic and growing industry (IT & SAP).
At Pixie Services, we’re a staffing company dedicated for more than 13 years to the selection of SAP experts (freelancers) for our clients internationally, especially in Europe. For a few years now, we expanded our technological expertise and built up new teams dedicated to web development technologies, Cloud & infrastructure, Data and BI profiles, etc.
In our main office based in Barcelona, we’re looking for a TEAM LEADER to lead the development of one or two internal teams.
We want a leader, a sales-killer able to train, coach and help his/her team to hit targets, someone able to lead by example because we’ll sales targeted yourself.
Operational part of the role :
Depending on your experience, you would be working on an existing market we have (SAP Europe or Microsoft France), or you will be in charge of developing a new one and build-up a team around you.
We’re looking for a sales-oriented person to be in charge of the full sales cycle. You will be the one doing your own lead generation, hunting new clients, looking for the right consultant fitting your client’s requirement, signing deals and then doing the account management part.
Management side of the position:
As a sales/recruitment mentor, you’ll be responsible for your team development. We need you to be the go-to person for your team of French and English speakers for any help, advise or coaching.
You will be responsible for achieving the objectives set for your team and you will be free to set up various measurement tools and KPIs-type references.
Hand in hand with management and support functions, you will participate in training sessions and be responsible for the skills and personal development of your team members.
As a true leader, you will maintain close contact with your team to ensure that it performs from all angles. You will be offering and creating various incentives that will allow your team to develop to its full potential. Your expertise, sympathy and passion for the industry will naturally play a role in retaining talent within your team.
If you love to achieve goals and challenges and if you want a real opportunity to grow up professionally, this can be a match!
What are wo looking for ?
- English & French fluent or Native mandatory, Spanish would be a plus.
- 5 years of experience on a 360º position within the IT recruitment industry in a staffing/recruitment agency. Ideally within the contract industry.
- A first experience in leading a team (of 2 to 5 people) is required
We need to identify you as a motivated, proactive, positive person and as someone who enjoys negotiating with a lot of different stakeholders and create a huge professional network in the IT sector. Your soft skills made you a natural leader and will make you successful in the Sales part but also as a manager.
What are we offering?
- A complete autonomy in the management of your portfolio of clients and consultants and the possibility to make them grow without any limitations!
- All the tools to perform in our business.
- A leader position within a solid company growing every day a bit more.
- Basic salary (Depending on experience) + extremely competitive commission structure (uncapped) + bonus on your team results.
- Cool & New office in the city centre of Barcelona
- Multicultural work environment (French, English, Spanish and Catalan speakers).
- Different advantages on the “retribución flexible” model, such as healthcare insurance, lunch vouchers, external training courses, childcare, transport card, etc.
Only candiates having European citizenship/work permit allowing you to work in Spain would be considered for this role.
Do you want to join the Pixie Journey ? Apply now !